In today’s legal and economic environment, every private company must act responsibly and prudently to protect its directors, officers, employees and fiduciaries.
To meet the changing needs of the market, Arch Insurance has developed a highly competitive multi-coverage policy which is further enhanced by a new comprehensive suite of endorsements. This policy offers Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Crime and Kidnap Ransom & Extortion Coverage.
Our team of underwriting professionals has extensive experience in evaluating all types of risks. We analyze the exposures for each account tailoring our underwriting approach and insurance solution for each individual insured.
Regional Vice President, Growth & Middle Market and Wholesale
Up to $25 million in limits on a primary and excess basis.
Private companies with less than $1B in annual revenues. We insure a wide variety of industry segments.
Target industries include:
- Business Services.
- A.M. Best: A+ XV.
- S&P: A+.
- Fitch: A+.
- Moody’s: A2.
Proud to be recognized as a 2021 5-Star Professional Liability
and D&O by Insurance Business America.
Justin Psaki, EVP Executive Assurance Division and Professional Liability Division, and Marilyn Marshall, EVP Professional Liability, describe Arch’s response to the hard market in D&O, Cyber and Professional Liability and share more about their strategy for 2022.
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Broad definitions of claim, wrongful acts and loss.
- Liberal notice and reporting provisions.
- Non-rescindable policy.
- Defense outside the limits of liability available.
- Up to $1,000,000 limit of liability for non-indefinable loss for executives.
- Inquiry Coverage available for Insured Persons.
- Entity Investigations Coverage available.
- Continuity for prior policy EEOC charges or written demands available.
- Social media, workplace violence and employee privacy coverage’s available.
- Wage and hour sub-limits available.
- Several sub-limits available including HIPAA.
- Settler Coverage available.
- Payment Instruction Fraud Coverage available.
- Investigations Cost Coverage available.
Kidnap, Ransom, Extortion
- Access to leading risk consultant Control Risks.
- PCI-DSS Assessments and Regulatory Fines & Penalties.
- Bricking Coverage, dependent BI and system failure coverage’s available.
Arch Corporate Canopy® for Non-Profit Organizations
- Optional defense costs outside the limit.
- Priority of payments.
- Arch will not subrogate against any Insured.
- Entity coverage.
- Personal injury coverage.
- Excess benefit transaction excise tax coverage.
- No anti-trust exclusion.
- Investigative costs for derivative demands brought by members.
- Crisis management costs for network security breach or privacy violation.
- Less restrictive fraud and personal profit exclusions.
- Additional limit for executives only.
Loss Control Services
Arch Insurance is pleased to offer a comprehensive risk management service to help manage your workforce proactively, reducing your exposure to employment claims. Arch Insurance has developed this program in conjunction with Littler Mendelson, P.C., the largest global employment and labor law firm with more than 1,500 attorneys in over 75 offices worldwide.
Phone: 1 833 437 5216
This comprehensive program has the following components:
- Online Resources via Littler Edge® Website. Littler Edge is designed to help you with your employment and labor law compliance efforts by providing access to the best of Littler’s collective knowledge and experience, all in one location at www.ArchEmploymentSolutions.com.
- Hotline Services Provided by Littler. Littler also provides a confidential call-in “Hotline” for Arch Insurance insureds to ask questions about workplace concerns and to obtain guidance from an experienced employment attorney at the nation’s largest employment law firm. To access the hotline, dial the toll free number at 1 833 437 5216.
- Littler CaseSmart®. When proactive measures may not be enough, Littler can also offer solutions to react to charges and lawsuits with their innovative CaseSmart® solution. Littler has successfully managed thousands of matters on the Littler CaseSmart® (LCS) platform.
Please send all submissions to your local underwriter.
Non-Profit Organizations Contact
Underwriting Specialist, Non-Profit/National