Our Private Equity industry practice offers comprehensive, customized and convenient solutions for private equity firms and private equity-backed companies.
Our specialized team of underwriters offers unique solutions for private equity firms and their portfolio companies. As a stable partner focused on primary business, we have built relationships with over 450 private equity firms and over 3,000 private equity-backed companies. We insure private equity firms of all sizes and support program structures for portfolio companies operating in target industries. We value long term and holistic relationships across all lines of business.
Private Equity Industry Practice Lead
Vice President, Executive Assurance
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
- Broad capabilities and program structures across all lines of business.
- Access to best-in-class risk control partners and services.
- Dedicated account manager to liaise and advocate on behalf of the complete relationship.
- Tailored contracts addressing unique risk exposures.
- One-stop shop offering superior service, coverage and claims handling.
- Consistent customer experience focused on ease and efficiency of doing business.
Private Equity – Middle Market Casualty
Arch’s Private Equity – middle market casualty underwriting group is focused on providing workers’ compensation, general liability, commercial automobile and excess products for mid- to large-sized private equity backed clients and their sponsors.
Private Equity – General Partnership Liability
Arch’s Financial Services Group has a broad appetite for insuring private equity funds, venture funds and real estate funds across a variety of strategies. The team is particularly focused on working with funds with a solid infrastructure, strong compliance program and management team with a proven track record.