Our Private Equity Industry Practice differentiates through a specialized team of underwriters offering unique solutions for private equity firms and their portfolio companies. As a stable partner focused on primary business, we have built relationships with over 450 private equity firms and over 3,000 private equity-backed companies. We insure private equity firms of all sizes and support program structures for portfolio companies operating in specialized industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, wholesale and retail trade, technology and construction. We value long term and holistic relationships across all lines of business.
Private Equity Industry Practice Lead
Senior Vice President, Industry Practice Lead
- Broad capabilities and program structures across all lines of business.
- Access to best-in-class risk control partners and services.
- Dedicated account manager to liaise and advocate on behalf of firms with broad relationships.
- Tailored contracts addressing unique risk exposures.
- One-stop-shop offering superior service, coverage and claims handling.
- Consistent customer experience focused on ease and efficiency of doing business.
Arch’s Private Equity – middle market casualty underwriting group is focused on providing workers’ compensation, general liability, commercial automobile and excess products for mid- to large-sized private equity backed clients and their sponsors.