Arch’s travel insurance protects nonrefundable, prepaid travel expenses from unforeseen events and provides emergency medical coverage when away from home.
Arch’s travel insurance protects nonrefundable, prepaid travel expenses from unforeseen events1 and provides emergency medical coverage for travelers when they are away from home. These products are designed to provide coverage for both leisure and business travel.
Arch’s travel insurance is distinguished by the following features:
Arch is a vertically integrated company, which means that operations, claims, customer service, sales, underwriting, information technology and marketing all work together. This dedication to plan administration improves the quality of services we provide and makes us a more efficient company.
Outstanding Customer Service and Claims
The Arch customer service and claims teams repeatedly surpass customer expectations. Travelers can submit claims online or communicate directly over the phone or email with a claims administrator. Our ratings on Google Reviews, Trustpilot and travel insurance aggregator websites are among the highest in our category.1
Arch’s employees understand the nuances of travel insurance. All department leaders are travel insurance veterans and our front-line staff is fully trained and experienced.
Unparalleled Product Development
The travel insurance underwriting and product development teams work closely together to create products that meet the needs of our customers. We give the insured the ability to purchase additional limits of protection and include travel assistance services in our plans. Our plans provide coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and unmarried dependent children.
Executive Vice President, Travel, Accident & Health
Vice President, Marketing
An in-house development team keeps Arch Insurance’s travel insurance division on the cutting edge of technology. Our proprietary software allows us to manage every aspect of customer service in one interface. We also offer API integrations, co-branded e-commerce solutions, an award-winning mobile app and more. Through our claims website, users can file a claim online and check the status of their claim in real time.
We take a consultative approach to helping you manage your travel insurance program. Once we understand your business operations, we will work with you to develop a customized program to optimize your conversion rates and train you on any product or service changes. You’ll also have a dedicated Regional Sales Director who you can contact directly with any question regarding your program.
1As of September 2020.
The Travel Protection Difference
Find out what makes Arch Insurance and the Arch RoamRight brand an excellent choice for travel insurance.
Who We Serve
Arch’s travel insurance programs are distributed through retail, wholesale and business-to-business channels, including:
- Group programs: Ideal for groups of more than 10 travelers, such as tour groups, mission trips, etc.
- Employer programs: Protect your business travelers – and your business – from financial mishaps that can occur from travel emergencies.
- Scholastic programs: Students who are traveling also need protection from unforeseen emergencies.
- Affiliate programs: Refer travelers to our retail insurance provider, Arch RoamRight, and earn an affiliate fee when they purchase a policy.
- White label opportunities: Sell our travel insurance programs under your own brand.
- Brokers: Become an Arch Insurance broker and sell our trip cancellation and travel medical insurance products directly to your clients.
- Travel Agents: We’ll work with you and your travelers to identify the plans that best meet their needs.
Types of travel insurance coverage may include:
- Trip cancellation coverage in case a traveler is unable to take a trip due to a covered, unforeseen reason.2
- Trip interruption coverage in case a traveler must return home from a trip due to a covered, unforeseen reason.2
- Trip delay coverage for expenses that are not anticipated and are the result of a delay in travel, such as hotel stays, extra meals, etc.
- Baggage coverage for delayed, lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed baggage.
- Emergency accident and sickness coverage which helps travelers find and pay for medical care during an emergency or unexpected illness or accident.
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation coverage which covers expenses related to bringing a traveler home for treatment in a medical emergency.
- Political and security evacuation coverage in case a traveler needs to be transferred to a safe haven during a political or security event, such as a natural disaster or political unrest.
- Accidental death and dismemberment for coverage in an unfortunate accident.
- Collision damage waiver adds extra protection when travelers rent a vehicle during their trip.
2A full list of unforeseen reasons can be found in the policy and may include sickness, accidental injury or death, death or hospitalization of host at destination, terrorist attack, strike, inclement weather, bankruptcy of travel supplier, job loss or lay off, natural disaster in the destination and others.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.