Scholastic insurance provides products in the Kindergarten through Grade 12, University Study Abroad and Intercollegiate Sports markets.
We work with our clients to customize plan designs to best fit their needs. Coverage is typically limited in duration and is available for educational institutions, including – but not limited to – colleges, universities, trade and secondary schools.
Types of Scholastic Insurance or Study Abroad Insurance coverage may include:
- Accident and sickness coverage helps travelers find and pay for medical care during an emergency or unexpected illness or accident. This may include nervous and mental disorders and physiotherapy services.
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation coverage covers expenses related to bringing a traveler home for treatment in a medical emergency.
- Emergency medical reunion covers the transportation, meals and lodging of an individual to travel to the student’s side if the student will spend several days in the hospital.
- Political and security evacuation coverage allows a traveler to be transferred to a safe haven during a political or security event, such as a natural disaster or political unrest.
- Accidental death and dismemberment offers coverage in an unfortunate accident.
- Baggage coverage is for delayed, lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed baggage.
- Trip cancellation coverage protects a traveler if unable to take a trip due to a covered, unforeseen reason1.
- Trip interruption coverage offers protection in the event a student must return home unexpectedly and cut their trip short.
- Trip delay coverage is for expenses that are not anticipated and are the result of a delay in travel, such as hotel stays, extra meals, etc.
1A full list of unforeseen reasons can be found in the policy, and may include sickness, accidental injury or death, death or hospitalization of host at destination and others.
For more information, call 1-855-951-2328.
Scholastic Insurance Overview
Executive Vice President, Travel, Accident & Health
Senior Vice President, Accident & Health
Help your employees and members be prepared in the event of an unforeseen event.Learn more
Designed for both business and leisure travelers, Arch’s travel insurance protects nonrefundable, prepaid travel expenses from unforeseen events and provides emergency medical coverage when away from home.Learn more
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Employers and risk managers recognize the hazards that come with travel and rely on a business travel accident (BTA) plan to protect their employees.Learn more
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.