Help your employees and members be prepared in the event of an unforeseen event.
What is Accident Insurance?
Accident insurance is typically available through employers or affinity groups. If an individual is injured in an accident, coverage may include medical care, including hospital stays and office visits, dental expenses, surgery, and more, as well as lump sum payments.
Who Needs Accident Insurance?
- Fortune 500 companies.
- Multinational corporations.
- Midsize and small businesses.
- Charitable and nonprofit organizations.
- Civic and religious groups.
- Youth groups.
- Schools — kindergarten through 12th grade (public, private and parochial).
- Schools — colleges and universities.
- Youth sports teams and leagues.
- Day care centers/nursery schools — school and religious affiliated.
- Clubs, including sports and non-sports.
- Volunteer firefighters.
Executive Vice President, Travel, Accident & Health
Senior Vice President, Accident & Health
Senior Vice President, Strategy and Distribution, A&H
Accident and Health Products
Learn More about Our Products
Arch Insurance’s Accident and Health division provides travel, accident and disability coverage for individuals, business groups, associations and more.Visit the Accident & Health Website
Contact Arch’s Accident & Health Division
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.