Help your employees and members be prepared in the event of an unforeseen event.
What is Accident Insurance?
Accident insurance is typically available through employers or affinity groups. If an individual is injured in an accident, coverage may include medical care, including hospital stays and office visits, dental expenses, surgery, and more, as well as lump sum payments.
Who Needs Accident Insurance?
- Fortune 500 companies
- Multinational corporations
- Midsize and small businesses
- Charitable and nonprofit organizations
- Civic and religious groups
- Youth groups
- Schools – kindergarten through 12th grade (public, private and parochial)
- Schools – colleges and universities
- Youth sports teams and leagues
- Day care centers/nursery schools – school and religious affiliated
- Clubs, including sports and non-sports
- Volunteer firefighters
Executive Vice President, Travel, Accident & Health
Senior Vice President, Accident & Health
Senior Vice President, Strategy and Distribution, A&H
Explore our Related Products
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.