Terrorism, Political Violence and War
We offer tailor made solutions to clients across a broad spectrum of coverages with high levels of service and attention to detail.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise – including distressed business and product development.
- Our customer-service focused approach with a standard quote turnaround time of under 24 hours.
- Our willingness to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We write business individually and on a portfolio basis. We offer lead and follow support.
- Terrorism & Sabotage.
- Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion & Malicious Damage.
- Political Violence.
- War & Civil War.
- Terrorism Liability.
- Nuclear, Chemical, Biological and Radiological Terrorism.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Territories
We write all territories including the UK (we are not a Pool Re member) and provide coverage across a broad range of sectors, including but not limited to:
- Fine Art and Exhibitions.
- Financial Institutions.
- Leisure and Entertainment.
- Oil and Gas.
- Power and Utilities.
- Transport and Infrastructure.
- Linesize – US$80m any one risk
- Operational – 3 years
- Construction – 60 months
Head of Terrorism, Political Violence & War
Assistant Underwriter, Terrorism, Political Violence & War
Underwriting Assistant, Terrorism, Political Violence & War
Head of Claims – First Party
Our Risk Appetite
Andrew Bauckham, Head of Terrorism, Political Violence & War at Arch Insurance International shares our main areas of focus and our approach to doing business with our broker partners.
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.