Fine Art & Specie
As a reliable and constant lead market presence, we offer a diverse product offering supported by bespoke, detailed and focused wordings.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise.
- Our willingness to look a niche risks that require bespoke solutions.
- Our customer-service focused approach.
- Our willingness to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide cover on an all risks physical loss or damage basis, on either a primary or excess basis, including direct or reinsurance business. Available coverages include:
- Cash in Transit – Large multinational operations / Medium-sized domestic operations with limited cash processing / Static ATM operations.
- Fine Art – Museums / Galleries & dealers / Auction houses / Exhibitions / High-net-worth private collections (including personal jewellery) / University library collections / Long-term storage / Coin & stamp dealers / Fine wine & vintage spirits / Classic cars.
- General Specie – Commercial and central bank vault risks / Negotiable and non-negotiable securities depositories / Limited perils excess BBB / Precious metals mining, refining & international transits / Pawn brokers / Third-party custodial storage of digital assets (cryptocurrencies) / Excess investor compensation (SIPA / CIPF / FSCS) / Safety deposit box facilities / Diamond processing.
- Jewellers Block – Wholesale diamond dealers / Retail jewellers / Jewellery manufacturers.
Vice President, Active Underwriter Syndicate 2012. Head of Fine Art & Specie
Assistant Underwriter, Fine Art & Specie
Head of Claims – First Party
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across a broad range of clients including but not limited to:
- Central & Commercial Banks.
- Cash in Transit Operators.
- Crypto Currency Custodians.
- Diamond Dealers.
- Diamond Processors.
- Fine Art Dealers.
- Fine Art Galleries.
- Fine Art Museums.
- Logistics providers.
- Precious Metal Depositories.
- Precious Metal & Precious Gem Mines.
- Precious Metal Refiners.
- Private Collectors.
- University Collections.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – Fine Art and General Specie US$80m, Jewellers Block and Cash in Transit US$25m
- Crypto Currency Consortium – US$200m
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.