Credit and Political Risk
Arch provides specialist insurance protection to a broad range of client types operating in developed, frontier and emerging markets.
What Sets Us Apart
- We develop and nurture long-term relationships based on responsive service, reliability and trust.
- We are solution-led, with an open mind to innovative structures, different product types and diverse geographies.
- Strong technical expertise with a collaborative and data-driven approach to providing informed solutions.
Range of Coverage
Primary coverage on a lead or follow basis across a broad range of perils within the class, including:
- Comprehensive non-payment or non-delivery cover for public or private counterparties across a range of structures (including non-trade related transactions).
- Full suite of Political Risk cover including:
- Breach of Contract and Arbitration Award Default Confiscation.
- Currency Inconvertibility/ Non-Transfer Expropriation.
- Licence Cancellation.
- Nationalisation of Foreign Assets.
- Political Violence and War.
- Unfair or Fair (political) calling of contract bonds.
Head of Credit & Political Risk
Senior Underwriter, Credit & Political Risk
Underwriter, Credit & Political Risk
Assistant Underwriter, Credit & Political Risk
Claims Manager – Financial Lines
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
Worldwide coverage across numerous sectors including:
- Energy, Oil & Gas.
- Financial Services.
- Trading Companies.
Primary clients include:
- Financial Institutions.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – US$40m. Maximum Tenors up to 15 years
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.