Credit and Political Risk
Arch provides specialist insurance protection to a broad range of client types operating in developed, frontier and emerging markets.
What Sets Us Apart
- Open-minded approach.
- Robust operational infrastructure.
- Strong technical expertise.
Range of Coverage
Arch focuses on providing primary coverage on a lead or follow basis across a broad range of perils within the class, including:
- Aircraft Non-Repossession.
- Arbitration Award Default.
- Breach of Contract.
- Confiscation, Expropriation, Nationalisation of Foreign Assets.
- Currency Inconvertibility.
- License Cancellation.
- Mortgage Rights Insurance.
- Non-Performance / Non-Delivery.
- Political Violence.
- Selective Discrimination.
- Trade Embargoes.
- War and/or Terrorism.
Head of Credit & Political Risk
Senior Underwriter, Credit & Political Risk
Vice President – Claims Manager (Financial Institutions, D&O)
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
Arch provides worldwide coverage across a number of different sectors. Target clients include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial Banks.
- Export Credit Agencies.
- Exporters / Importers.
- Financial Institutions.
- Multilateral Banks.
- Project Financiers.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – USD40m and tenors of up to 15 years
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.