We pioneer multifaceted insurance solutions designed to keep pace with a fast-changing cyber, technology and media landscape.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise and lead capabilities.
- Our customer-service focus and consistency of underwriting approach.
- Our willingness to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a broad range of areas. Available first and third-party coverages include:
- Cyber Extortion.
- Digital Asset Restoration.
- Fines and Penalties including PCI.
- Legal, Forensics and PR Costs.
- Network Security and Privacy Liability.
- Non-physical and Dependant BI.
- Privacy Regulatory Investigation Costs.
- Reputational Harm.
We also offer qualifying insured’s discounted rates on a range of third-party cyber risk mitigation products.
A full list of exclusions is included in our policy terms and conditions. These include: war, infrastructure failure, bodily injury and property damage, non-technology dependent business interruption and theft of funds.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across numerous different sectors, based on the network security maturity of the proposer. Our target industries include, but are not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities.
- Financial services.
- Healthcare (inc. Pharma).
- Professional services.
- Retail and Leisure.
- Tech, Media and Telecoms.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – USD15m
Head of Cyber & Technology
Underwriting Manager, Cyber
Team Leader – Syndicate 1955
Claims Manager – Syndicate 1955
Our Risk Appetite
Arch Insurance International’s Head of Cyber and Technology Richard Spotswood explains the team’s current underwriting focus. The video transcript is also available.
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.