Marine Hull & War Risks
As a global marine underwriter we offer strong technical expertise underpinned by first rate customer service.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise.
- Our customer-service focused approach.
- Our willingness to build long term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a broad range of areas. Available first and third party coverages include:
- All Risks – Institute Time Clauses, American Institute Hull Clauses, Nordic Plan etc.
- IV / Freight Interest / TLO.
- Limited Conditions.
- Builders Risk Clauses – Institute, American. Institute, Nordic plan etc.
- Marine War – Institute, American Institute, Nordic plan etc.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across a broad range of sectors:
- Established ship-owners operating in all sectors.
- HNW yacht owners.
- Construction and Repair Yards.
- Ports and Terminals.
- Financial Institutions.
- Any One Risk: USD 50m (Hull) USD 50m (War Risks)
Head of Marine & Energy
Senior Vice President
Vice President – Claims Manager (Property & Energy)
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.