Marine Hull & War Risks
As a global marine underwriter we offer strong technical expertise underpinned by first rate customer service.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise.
- Our customer-service focused approach.
- Our willingness to build long term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a broad range of areas. Available first and third party coverages include:
- All Risks – Institute Time Clauses, American Institute Hull Clauses, Nordic Plan etc.
- IV / Freight Interest / TLO.
- Limited Conditions.
- Builders Risk Clauses – Institute, American. Institute, Nordic plan etc.
- Marine War – Institute, American Institute, Nordic plan etc.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across a broad range of sectors:
- Established ship-owners operating in all sectors.
- HNW yacht owners.
- Construction and Repair Yards.
- Ports and Terminals.
- Financial Institutions.
- Any One Risk: USD 50m (Hull) USD 50m (War Risks)
Head of Marine & Energy
Senior Vice President
Vice President – Claims Manager (Property & Energy)
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.