Marine Hull & War Risks
As a global marine underwriter we offer strong technical expertise underpinned by first rate customer service.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise.
- Our customer-service focused approach.
- Our willingness to build long term relationships.
Range of Coverage
Primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a broad range of areas. Available first and third party coverages include:
- All Risks – Institute Time Clauses, American Institute Hull Clauses, Nordic Plan etc.
- Builders Risk Clauses – Institute, American. Institute, Nordic plan etc.
- IV / Freight Interest / TLO.
- Limited Conditions.
- Marine War – Institute, American Institute, Nordic plan etc.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
Worldwide coverage across numerous sectors including, but not limited to:
- Established ship-owners operating in all sectors.
- Construction and Repair Yards.
- Financial Institutions.
- HNW yacht owners.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk: US$50m (Hull), US$75m (War Risks)
Marine Hull & War Risk Factsheet 2023
Head of Marine & Energy
Head of Marine Hull & War
Underwriter, Marine Hull & War
Assistant Underwriter, Marine Hull & War
Head of Claims – First Party
Claims Manager – First Party
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.