Warranty & Specialty Affinity
As an established lead market, we have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in providing innovative and flexible solutions for our brokers and clients.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our solution-led approach combined with strong technical expertise.
- Our conduct risk and customer centric approach.
- Our commitment to building long-term relationships with select partners.
Range of Coverage
We provide insurance & reinsurance solutions via Binding Authorities, CLIPs and Lineslips across a broad range of products, including:
- Added Value Ancillary Products – CDW, Excess Waiver, Purchase Protection and Security Deposit Waivers.
- All Risks Protection (accidental damage, mechanical & electrical breakdown) – Bicycles Electric Mobility, and Mobile Devices.
- Automotive Protection – GAP, Extended Warranty and Associated Motorist Products.
- Creditor – Accident, Sickness & Unemployment protection.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
Worldwide coverage across numerous sectors including, but not limited to:
- Affinity Groups.
- Financial Institutions.
- Online Distribution Partners.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Claim: £150k
- Non-RTA Public Liability: £2m
- Minimum Coverholder Income: £1.5m
- All other methods of placement: £500k
Warranty & Specialty Affinity Factsheet 2023
Head of Warranty & Specialty Affinity
Senior Underwriter, Warranty & Specialty Affinity
Senior Underwriter, Warranty & Speciality Affinity
Underwriter, Warranty & Specialty Affinity
Senior Claims Adjuster
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.