Warranty & Specialty Affinity
As an established lead market, we have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in providing innovative and flexible solutions for our brokers and clients.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our solution-led approach combined with strong technical expertise.
- Our conduct risk and customer centric approach.
- Our commitment to building long-term relationships with select partners.
Range of Coverage
We provide insurance & reinsurance solutions via Binding Authorities, CLIPs and Lineslips across a broad range of products, including:
- Automotive Protection: GAP, Extended Warranty and Associated Motorist Products.
- All Risks Protection (accidental damage, mechanical & electrical breakdown): Mobile Devices, Bicycles and Electric Mobility.
- Creditor: Accident, Sickness & Unemployment protection.
- Added Value Ancillary Products: Excess Waiver, CDW, Purchase Protection and Security Deposit Waivers.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across numerous different sectors. Our target clients include, but are not limited to:
- Online Distribution Partners.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Affinity Groups.
- Financial Institutions.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Claim: £100,000
- Non-RTA Public Liability: £2,000,000
- Minimum Programme Income: £1,500,000
Head of Warranty & Specialty Affinity
Senior Underwriter, Warranty & Speciality Affinity
Senior Claims Adjuster
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.