We strive to offer underwriting consistency whilst remaining responsive to the everchanging Offshore Energy industry, combining high-quality service to our brokers and clients with technical underwriting expertise.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our responsive service and quick decision-making.
- Our broad range of cover.
- Our desire to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both coverage on either a quota share or excess of loss basis across a broad range of areas, including:
- Control of Well.
- Cyber Buy-Back.
- GOM NWS accounts, predominantly in single deep-water locations.
- Loss of Production Income.
- Operational risks.
- Physical Damage.
- Third-Party Liabilities.
Head of Marine & Energy
Underwriter, Offshore Energy
Vice President – Claims Manager (Property & Energy)
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across multiple different sectors including:
- Independent Exploration & Production Companies of all sizes.
- Major Integrated Energy Companies.
- National Oil Companies.
- Offshore and Onshore Drilling Contractors.
- Offshore and Onshore Service Contractors.
- Offshore Production Contractors.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Up to USD200m any one risk all coverages combined
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.