We strive to offer underwriting consistency whilst remaining responsive to the everchanging Offshore Energy industry, combining high-quality service to our brokers and clients with technical underwriting expertise.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our responsive service and quick decision-making.
- Our broad range of cover.
- Our desire to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both coverage on either a quota share or excess of loss basis across a broad range of areas, including:
- Control of Well.
- Cyber Buy-Back.
- GOM NWS accounts, predominantly in single deep-water locations.
- Loss of Production Income.
- Operational risks.
- Physical Damage.
- Third-Party Liabilities.
Head of Marine & Energy
Underwriter, Offshore Energy
Vice President – Claims Manager (Property & Energy)
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across multiple different sectors including:
- Independent Exploration & Production Companies of all sizes.
- Major Integrated Energy Companies.
- National Oil Companies.
- Offshore and Onshore Drilling Contractors.
- Offshore and Onshore Service Contractors.
- Offshore Production Contractors.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Up to USD200m any one risk all coverages combined
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.