Our service approach is founded on sharing in-depth industry knowledge and collaborating with our clients to create comprehensive solutions for improved performance and results. At Arch we take pride in our staff’s expertise with oil and gas risks. We specialize in oil and gas because we know how important it is for our customers to feel like they have an industry specialist in their corner.
Senior Vice President, Risk Control
Vice President, Risk Control
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Insurance Risk Management
- Holistic Approach – A holistic approach to you risks, focusing on operational risks and does not limit your services to simply performing jobsite safety compliance and enforcement.
- Focus – Arch’s risk management approach focus on significant exposures and performance in the interrelated areas of Productivity-Quality-Risk-Safety (PQRS).
- Solutions – We strive to prepare our clients to identify, and find solutions to their operational and financial risks from oil and gas production.
Arch consultants actively listen to clients’ to help us understand your service needs.
At Arch, we take a long-term approach to risk. Arch directs services to reduce risk from emerging issues as well as current exposures and oil and gas leading types of claims/losses.
- Our main goal is to work with our clients towards decreasing the cost of risk.
- We know risk management is a proven business improvement process that can increase profitability.
Arch focuses on knowing your oil and gas business. Our consultative approach seamlessly integrates an insurance perspective with your risk management programs
- This helps us in identifying gaps affecting a customer’s overall quality, risk and safety performance.
- We join our customers at the risk management table to solve problems.
- Our goal is to help you stay in business and prosper; instead of telling you how to run your business.
In today’s interconnected world, Arch focuses on results-oriented engagements versus inspection-oriented services.
- Dedicated Retail Energy Risk Management specialists who know your business.
- Contractual Risk Transfer (CRT) reviews and program assistance
- Targeted on-site surveys and evaluations of your programs and culture.
Arch has teamed with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, the nation’s leader in safety and regulatory compliance, to grant our customers complimentary access to an online suite of services to enhance their risk control and employee safety programs.
- J. J. Keller® SAFETY MANAGEMENT SUITE.
Additional resources to enhance policyholder safety and risk management programs:
- Continuous MVR monitoring.
- Vehicle telematics.
- Vehicle camera systems.
- Mobile device blocking and distracted driving management.
- Hand-help apps.
- Behavior based safety apps/programs.
Examples of specialty services include:
- Wild Well Control training and services.
- Environmental, safety, occupational health, and industrial hygiene services.
- DOT and general fleet management training, education, audits and consulting.
- Ergonomics consultations.
- Crisis management and mental health services.
The Arch Difference
Risk Control Retail Energy Brochure
Explore Our Related Product
The Retail Energy group is dedicated to delivering specialized products and services to the energy industry.