Our service approach is founded on collaboration, analytics, technical expertise, and strategic services to drive improved performance and results. At Arch we take pride in our Risk Control team’s extensive industry experience. Our seasoned consultants know how important it is for our customers to feel like they have an industry specialist in their corner.
Senior Vice President, Risk Control
Large Account Casualty
Assistant Vice President, Risk Control
Middle Market Solutions
Assistant Vice President, Risk Control
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Arch consultants actively listen to our customers to understand service needs and develop a customized service strategy. We bring our industry experience and data analytics to the table to prioritize meaningful and actionable improvements.
At Arch, we take a long-term approach to risk. Arch directs services to reduce risk from emerging issues as well as current exposures and claim/loss trends.
- Our primary goal is to work with our clients towards decreasing the total cost of risk.
- We know risk management is a proven business improvement process that can increase profitability and efficiency.
- We strive to identify and implement practical solutions to the operational and financial risks inherent in various Industry segments.
- Arch combines in-house expertise with access to a broad network of specialty service providers to provide holistic solutions.
Risk Management Services
Arch consultants focus on understanding your business and applying results-oriented engagements versus inspection-oriented services. Our consultative approach seamlessly integrates an insurance perspective with your existing risk management programs. Examples of Arch provided services include:
- Detailed Claim Analytics.
- Post-Injury Management and Return to Work.
- Contractual Risk Transfer and Administrative Program Assistance.
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Fleet Management Consultation.
- Safety and Risk Management Policy and Program Development Program Gap Analysis.
Arch has teamed with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, the nation’s leader in safety and regulatory compliance, to grant our customers complimentary access to an online suite of services to enhance their risk control and employee safety programs.
- J. J. Keller® SAFETY MANAGEMENT SUITE.
Arch has established preferential pricing relationships with multiple 3rd party providers to enhance our policyholder’s safety and risk management programs. Examples include:
- Mobile device blocking and distracted driving management.
- Vehicle Telematics.
- Vehicle Camera Systems.
- Safety and Risk Management cloud-based technology systems.
- On-Demand, Online training.
- Continuous MVR monitoring.
3rd Party Provider Networks
Arch has also developed a network of service providers to address various policyholder needs. These providers can contract directly with Arch clients or can be managed by Arch when there is an established budget for Risk Control services. Some provider specialties include:
- Industrial and office ergonomics.
- Physical demands analysis.
- Behavioral based safety and safety perception surveys.
- Environmental and Industrial Hygiene services.
- Combustible dust and process safety management.
- Outplacement services, human resources consulting, and policy/program development.
- Mental health, psychological wellbeing, crisis response, and early intervention solutions.
- DOT and general fleet management training, education, audits, and consulting.
- Driver Train-the-Trainer Programs.
The Arch Difference
Risk Control National Accounts Casualty Brochure
Explore Our Related Product
National Accounts Casualty
National Accounts Casualty provides customized unbundled primary and excess casualty loss sensitive insurance programs.