The Arch Insurance Foreign Casualty group provides specialized global solutions for U.S. clients with overseas exposures.
Our focus is on superior service, compliance, flexibility and responsiveness to customer needs. Our team of dedicated professionals has the expertise in underwriting, risk control and claims support services to address customers’ ever changing needs.
Executive Vice President, National Accounts Casualty
AVP – Underwriting Leader, Multinational
Senior Vice President, Defense Base Act Insurance
Claims Account Manager, Defense Base Act
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Arch’s Foreign Casualty covers:
- GL coverage for worldwide suits for foreign occurrences.
- Excess (DIC/DIL) Auto coverage for foreign owned and hired units.
- Foreign Voluntary Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability with statutory benefit levels extended to U.S. Nationals, Third Country Nationals and Local Nationals. Repatriation provided where applicable.
- Business Travel Accident.
- Kidnap Ransom and Extortion.
Broad appetite including but not limited to:
- Artisan Contractors.
- Communication and telecommunications.
- Financial services.
- Networks and information technology.
- Oil and gas.
- Supply chain and logistics.
- Training and education.
- United States government contractors.
- Arch’s Foreign Casualty and our exclusive network of dedicated foreign claims experts offer global resources for claims investigation and fraud prevention. Arch and our partners have unparalleled claims insight into foreign jurisdictions and their nuances.
- Arch Claim Account Manager (CAM) provides claims oversight, TPA oversight and claims service. The CAMs ensure benefits are delivered while supervising that compliance, expenses and reserves are properly monitored.
Risk Control Services:
- Clients may gain access to a suite of included Risk Control Platforms from industry-leading business partners.
24/7 Global Response Services:
- Medical — full access to emergency travel assistance and medical evacuation services provided.
- Safety and security — on-demand access to in-country crisis assistance and response services.
- Minimum premium of $2,500.
- Select retail and wholesale producers.
Foreign Casualty Benefits
The Arch Difference
Foreign Casualty Application
Foreign Casualty Brochure
Explore Our Related Products
Defense Base Act
The Arch Insurance Defense Base Act Division provides statutory federal workers compensation benefits to U.S. government contractors who perform work outside the 50 U.S. states.Learn more
National Accounts Casualty
National Accounts Casualty provides customized unbundled primary and excess casualty loss sensitive insurance programs.Learn more
Arch’s Private Equity – middle market casualty underwriting group is focused on providing workers’ compensation, general liability, commercial automobile and excess products for mid- to large-sized private equity backed clients and their sponsors.Learn more
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Employers and risk managers recognize the hazards that come with travel and rely on a business travel accident (BTA) plan to protect their employees.Learn more