Our commitment to delivering a collaborative and inclusive, solution-focused and relationship-driven claims experience.
Our Claims Service Principles
The Arch approach to claims is founded on integrity, empathy and working together with our brokers to deliver fast and effective solutions for our mutual customers.
We view speed across every phase of the claims lifecycle, from FNOL (First Notice of Loss) to claim settlement, as essential to meeting broker and customer expectations.
- Prompt settlement of claims facilitated by swift and efficient decision making.
- Speedy responses to claims enquiries.
- Ongoing communication and regular progress updates.
We are committed to building trusting, responsive and collaborative relationships with our broker partners.
- Positive and proactive communication to address any issues and explore solutions together.
- Responsive service from empathetic and approachable people committed to meeting customer expectations, even in the most challenging circumstances.
- Dedicated claims specialists who are easy to reach and willing to talk to brokers and customers alike.
Our dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable claims teams are empowered to act quickly and decisively and apply a fair, straightforward and professional approach to every claim.
- Multilingual handlers who are legally qualified in various jurisdictions and have a deep understanding of our international customers.
- Experienced, rational and able to view claims from the policyholder’s perspective and resolve issues collaboratively.
- Solution-oriented and we work closely with our underwriters prior to policy inception to help advise brokers and customers on the best solutions.
We take a pragmatic and inclusive approach that is empathetic to our customers’ circumstances.
- Timeliness of resolution and proactive communication.
- Understanding of the context and nuances of individual claims.
- Mindful of the customer and the need to protect their interests.
We understand the importance of proactive and continuous communication to share insights, manage expectations and maintain trust.
- Speedy and succinct communications that are clear and precise.
- Availability to discuss any queries.
- Friendly and empathetic with a customer-first approach.
First Party Claims
Head of Claims – First Party
Deputy First Party Claims Manager
Claims Manager – First Party
Third Party Claims
Head of Claims – Third Party
Claims Manager, Financial Lines
Claims Manager, Professional Indemnity, Cyber & Intangible Assets
Claims Manager – Casualty and Healthcare