Professional Liability Programs
Arch Insurance’s Professional Liability Division aligns with reputable program administrators (PA’s) to write non-medical Professional Liability programs.
Arch Professional Liability partners with program administrators with the following attributes:
- A strong financial business plan.
- Profitable underwriting results backed by quantifiable data.
- Excellent reputation.
- Strong financials.
- Proven underwriting and program management skills.
- Existing market presence.
- Unparalleled expertise and professionalism.
- Claims coded to key exposure units and attributes.
- Fully functional underwriting workstation (Arch’s or their own depending on program).
Executive Vice President, Professional Liability and Cyber
Senior Vice President, Small Business and Professional Liability Programs
Vice President, Professional Liability Programs
Vice President, Professional Liability
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
The desired minimum annual written premium for a national professional liability program is $10 million. We will consider smaller programs depending on the profitability and ease of implementation. Also, Arch will consider writing larger accounts on an open brokerage basis.
Arch Insurance program submission requirements include:
- A history of the program and principals.
- Underwriting and pricing guidelines/history.
- Program demographics.
- Quantitative statistical experience (Premium and claims).
- Competition analysis.
- The program submission must meet rigorous underwriting and actuarial benchmarks, as well as a comprehensive due diligence process.
We authorize our program administrators to rate, quote, issue policies, and handle premium collection based on established underwriting guidelines. Our preferred solution is use of Arch’s underwriting system; however, we will consider a program administrator’s underwriting system that meets our technical and data requirements.