Excess & Surplus Casualty
Arch Insurance’s Excess & Surplus Casualty team offers customized coverage to a variety of specialized industries.
Our experienced underwriters are dedicated to creating longstanding partnerships with our customers. Arch Insurance’s E&S Casualty team delivers solutions for clients and brokers across many industries. We offer customized coverage for your casualty needs, writing primary, lead umbrella and excess liability for a broad array of businesses in select industry segments. Our objective is to provide an exceptional level of underwriting expertise and service that makes partnering with Arch both productive and rewarding.
Executive Vice President, Wholesale Strategy & Marketing
Business Segment Target Classes
- Artisan and trade contractors.
- General contractors.
- New York contractors.
- Owner’s interest policies.
- Project specific.
- Railroad protective policies.
- Wrap-ups/joint ventures.
- Amusement parks.
- Casinos and resorts.
- Crane rental.
- Elevator maintenance.
- Sports and entertainment venues.
- Drilling contractors.
- Field service contractors.
- Lease operators/non-operators.
- Pipeline contractors.
- Power plant construction and operation.
- Wind/solar farms and construction.
E&S SME Solutions
- Small and medium enterprise solutions.
- Manufacturing, construction and services.
- Transacted through online portal.
- $10,000 minimum premium.
- General Liability.
- Auto Liability.
- Umbrella & Excess Liability.
- Admitted capabilities.
- Up to $25M in excess limit.
- A.M. Best: A+ XV.
- Appointed wholesale brokers.