Excess & Surplus Casualty
Arch Insurance’s Excess & Surplus Casualty team offers customized coverage to a variety of specialized industries.
Our experienced underwriters are dedicated to creating longstanding partnerships with our customers. Arch Insurance’s E&S Casualty team delivers solutions for clients and brokers across many industries. We offer customized coverage for your casualty needs, writing primary, lead umbrella and excess liability for a broad array of businesses in select industry segments. Our objective is to provide an exceptional level of underwriting expertise and service that makes partnering with Arch both productive and rewarding.
Executive Vice President, E&S Casualty
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Business Segment Target Classes
- Artisan and trade contractors.
- General contractors.
- New York contractors.
- Owner’s interest policies.
- Project specific.
- Railroad protective policies.
- Wrap-ups/joint ventures.
- Amusement parks.
- Casinos and resorts.
- Crane rental.
- Elevator maintenance.
- Sports and entertainment venues.
- Drilling contractors.
- Field service contractors.
- Lease operators/non-operators.
- Pipeline contractors.
- Power plant construction and operation.
- Wind/solar farms and construction.
- General Liability.
- Auto Liability.
- Umbrella & Excess Liability.
- Admitted capabilities.
- Up to $25M in excess limit.
- A.M. Best: A+ XV.
- Appointed wholesale brokers.