Participant Accident Insurance (Special Risk)
Accident protection for participants, group members or students taking part in sponsored and supervised activities and events.
The Arch Insurance Accident & Health division provides participant accident insurance solutions for employer groups of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, multi-national corporations, mid-size employers and small businesses. In addition, Arch offers accident programs for schools and members of groups or associations participating in sponsored activities. Our product innovation, underwriting expertise and superior customer service give Arch the unique ability to provide customized solutions for our clients.
Key features of the participant accident insurance plan include:
- Accident medical benefits.
- Accidental death and dismemberment.
- Customized plans for annual or short-term basis.
- Benefits may be extended to cover travel to and from an activity or event.
- Emergency medical evacuation & repatriation.
- May be offered in conjunction with general liability coverage.
- Coverage is available at various levels: individual participant and family, league, team, etc.
- Additional enhancements are also available.
The following groups may benefit from Participant Accident Insurance:
- Charitable and non-profit organizations
- Civic organizations
- Religious organizations
- Youth groups
- Youth sports teams and leagues
- Day care centers/nursery schools
- Clubs, including sports and non-sports
- Volunteer firefighters
Corporate & Participant Accident Insurance
Senior Vice President, Accident & Health
Senior Vice President, Strategy and Distribution, A&H
Designed for both business and leisure travelers, Arch’s travel insurance protects nonrefundable, prepaid travel expenses from unforeseen events and provides emergency medical coverage when away from home.Learn more
Study abroad insurance covers students and participants in educational and cultural exchange programs worldwide.Learn more
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Employers and risk managers recognize the hazards that come with travel and rely on a business travel accident (BTA) plan to protect their employees.Learn more
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.