The Arch Insurance Australia team are focused on providing coverage for engineers, lawyers, accountants, design & construction, environmental and consultants. We have a dedicated team for SME and large corporate clients who can provide solutions to meet any sized business needs.
With a maximum line size deployment of AU$10m, we can write on a primary or excess basis including programmes or facilities with tailored coverage to meet your clients evolving needs.
Our local team of experienced, dedicated underwriters are ready and empowered with a decision-making ability to find swift solutions in a dynamic marketplace.
When a claim occurs, our in-house Australian-based claims team are ready to promptly manage your claim from notification through to resolution.
- Broad civil liability insuring clause.
- Defence cost in addition to limit of indemnity.
- Automatic reinstatements.
- Dishonesty of employees.
- Consumer protection legislation.
- Loss of documents.
- Intellectual property rights.
- Acquisitions and mergers.
- Privacy remediation expenses.
- Spouse lability.
- Joint venture liability.
- Contractors and sub-contractors.
- Public relations expenses.
- Emergency defence costs.
- Free legal assistance.
- Compensation for Court Attendance.
- Statutory Liability.
- Representation at Inquiries and Judicial Review.
Underwriting Manager, Professional Indemnity
Southern Region Underwriting Manager – Professional Indemnity
Senior Underwriter, Professional Indemnity
Underwriter, Professional Indemnity
Senior Claims Handler
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.