The Casualty team at Arch Underwriting at Lloyd’s (Australia) are focused on offering Public and Products liability cover for your SME and Mid-Market clients providing solutions for them as they grow – in fact, we comfortably accommodate those with a turnover of up to around AU$150m.
We offer line size options up to a maximum of AU$20m and have a strong products focus providing policies for manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers and retailers as well as for a diverse range of other occupations and industries.
Your professional ‘white collar’ clients can also benefit from public liability extensions which we offer under our Professional Indemnity policies.
When you call or email us you will be talking to the underwriters and decision makers. We understand that not all of your clients are the same and we are always happy to discuss your client’s individual needs to see how we can assist.
- Products liability worldwide.
- Broad definition of Insured including Volunteers.
- Broad definition of Business – including for prior operations.
- Errors and Omissions.
- Care custody and control.
- Manufacture, import, export, wholesale and retail for a wide range of products including: Machinery equipment and tools for rail, mining, energy, agriculture and construction industries; Cosmetics, health and beauty including TGA approved; Chemicals.
- Hospitality including: Cafes, restaurants, bistros and gastro pubs; Regional, rural independent motels and boutique hotels.
- Other sectors including: Service and repair; Property owners.