Accident and Health
The Accident and Health team at Arch Insurance Australia have a wealth of knowledge and expertise providing solutions for brokers and their clients.
Our product suite caters to our core classes of business: Travel and Personal Accident and Sickness, with solutions in expatriate medical expenses also offered. With the ability to transact individuals, programmes, facilities and associations of all sizes, we offer a broad range of coverage to provide around-the-clock protection of a business’ most valuable assets: employees.
We have partnered with highly responsive claims management provider Corporate Services Network (CSN) to ensure all our claims are handled in a fast and efficient manner.
To make the process of finding the right cover option easier, our experts are always available to discuss your clients’ needs. Reach out to our underwriters to learn more about our full product suite.
- Business Travel.
- Group Personal Accident & Sickness.
- Individual Personal Accident & Sickness.
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident.
- Journey Personal Accident.
- Expatriate Overseas Medical Expenses.
- Inpatriate Medical Expenses.
- Yacht Crew Personal Accident & Sickness.
- Amateur Sports Group Personal Accident.
- Sports Business Travel.
Underwriting Manager, Accident & Health
Senior Underwriter, Accident & Health
Assistant Underwriter, Accident & Health
Accident and Health Factsheet 2022
Group Personal Accident and Sickness Factsheet 2022
Individual Personal Accident and Sickness Factsheet 2022
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.