Our Casualty team has established expertise in complex casualty risks where specialized knowledge is required.
We offer flexible underwriting approach and open-minded attitude in target customer segments. We partner with our Brokers and Clients to create a long-lasting and customer-focused experience.
- Strong focus on account underwriting in collaboration with other Arch Canada lines.
- Ability to coordinate U.S. admitted liability coverage requirements through Arch Insurance in the United States.
- Experienced underwriting staff with the ability to offer:
- Numerous years of experience in various lines with emphasis on complex primary risks.
- Flexible underwriting approach.
- Manuscript/customized endorsements.
- Casualty Service Commitment:
- Initial contact within 48 hours of receipt of the submission .
- Binders issued within 24 hours (one work day) of effective date.
- Primary policies issued within 30 days, excess policies issued, excess policies within five days of receipt and acceptance of the underlying policy.
Vice President, Casualty
Assistant Vice President Casualty, Automobile Manager
Mid-market to risk-managed accounts in the following classes:
- Retail, Wholesale.
- Commercial Realty.
No appetite for:
- Residential building contractors/developers.
- Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical product manufacturing.
- Nursing homes/assisted-living facilities.
- Hospitals, first response clinics, invasive medical products.
- Auto and/or critical auto parts manufacturing.
- Aviation and/or aviation parts manufacturing.
All Products – excluding Auto
Products include ($MAXIMUM CAPACITY):
- Primary General Liability ($10M).
- Umbrella ($25M).
- Excess Casualty ($25M).
- Wrap-up Liability ($25M).
Total combined capacity of $25M.
- Capacity of $2M.
- In support of liability.
- No appetite for:
- Individually rated Auto.