Our Management Liability/Professional Liability division provides creative solutions for commercial businesses and financial institutions.
Our team is dedicated to addressing the needs of our partners. Our underwriting approach is to recognize and address exposures particular to each insured and offer creative solutions for our customers including complex risk and hard to place industries.
Management Liability and Professional Liability Benefits
- We specialize in offering creative and customized solutions for complex risks.
- We offer needed capacity where specialized knowledge is required for a wide variety of publicly traded and private companies.
- We partner with our brokers and clients to create a long-lasting relationship and customer focused experience.
- All local Canadian authority.
- Customized wordings and endorsements available on demand.
- Cross border capability.
- Local authority, local decision-maker.
- Capacity: Up to $25 million in limits available, $10 million most commonly used. (Varies by product/industry).
Chief Underwriting Officer
Underwriting Manager, Executive Assurance
Proud to be recognized as a 2023 5-Star Professional Liability and D&O carrier by Insurance Business Canada.
We’re proud to be selected for providing best-in-class service in the areas of claims handling, communication, competitive rates, coverage, customer service, range of products, risk mitigation and underwriting expertise.
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Industries We Serve
Broad industry appetite including:
- Crown Corporations.
- Publicly traded with market capitalization > $100M.
- Complex deals and hard to place industries.
- Appetite for Dual-Listed risks.
- Full-Sided ABC/Side A DIC.
- Limited appetite for private companies.
- Insurance Companies.
- Credit Unions.
- Trust and Finance Companies.
- Agencies and Brokerages.
Alternative Asset Management
- Private Equity.
- Venture Capital and other similar public and private partnerships.
Financial Institutions Programs
- Investment Advisors.
- Life Agents.
Transactional Risk Insurance Products
- Transacted through Concord Specialty Risk.
- Buyer and Seller Side Representations and Warranties Policies.