Arch is a leading global cyber insurer backed by over a decade of cyber experience.
We are technical underwriters with appetite for risk that allows an ease of business for our broker partners, their clients and our insureds. We are apt to being creative and solution oriented and want to be your go-to cyber solution provider.
We distinguish ourselves by:
- Being fanatical about responsiveness. We respond with speed and accuracy and work to make decisions quickly.
- Being solution oriented. We negotiate and get deals done for our brokers and think outside the box.
- Offering a broad appetite. We underwrite to controls and take a nuanced approach pending industry. We have the ability and propensity to write challenging classes and risks.
- Evaluating each risk on its merits. Our technical approach to underwriting provides ease of business for both brokers and insureds. We individually evaluate each account on its merits.
- Longevity. We strive to be a long-term resource and partner for both the broker, their clients and our insureds
Assistant Vice President, Head of Cyber Canada
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
- Network Security.
- Technology E&O.
- Broad underwriting appetite and ability to write challenging classes.
- Target middle market to large commercial accounts.
Including, but not limited to:
- Financial Institutions.
- Life Sciences.
- Professional Services.
- Public entity.
- Limits up to $10M.
- Excess only placements at this time.
- Industry grade policy wording with ability to manuscript policy wording.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Loss prevention measures.
- Robust vendor panel encompassing pre-breach and post-breach services.
- Retail distribution.
- Flexible application process.
- Dedicated underwriting, risk control and claims specialists who partner with agent/broker and insured to meet coverage and service needs.
- The Arch Cyber Risk Engineering (ACRE) Team is involved in the underwriting process adding an experienced cybersecurity lens to the evaluation and added resource for the broker/client.
- Experienced and dedicated Cyber/Tech E&O claims team delivers exceptional claims service.