The P&C Programs division is a recognized leader in providing a variety of programs solutions in the marketplace.
For over ten years, we’ve entered relationships with a long-term view, and tailor end-to-end solutions based on a collaborative approach. Our team is able to evaluate and analyze the unique aspects of each relationship and provide flexible outcomes.
- Service Commitment: 48 hour timeline for response to a submission within an existing program.
- Local authority, local decision-maker.
- Specialized claims handling.
- Homogenously classed risks accompanied by relevant data.
- Strong appetite for programs requiring design of claims handling, underwriting services.
- Capacity to introduce competitive manuscript wordings, providing program with competitive advantage.
Vice President, Programs
Assistant Vice President, Programs
Our Brand Promise
Pursuing Better Together encapsulates how we do business at Arch Insurance. It is an approach that is based on collaboration, responsiveness and a genuine commitment to continually raising the bar.
It is our promise to our brokers, colleagues and other partners to:
- Listen, share insights and work together to deliver informed solutions.
- Build trusting, respectful and responsive relationships.
- Understand your goals and explore possibilities together.
Generally not a market for
- Automobile driven programs.
- CAT exposed property.
- Long-haul trucking.
- Long tail casualty.
- Personal lines.
- Railroad liability and rapid transit.
- Building material dealers.
- Cannabis retailer/distributors, personal growers and micro growers.
- Children’s summer camps.
- Gas station – including car wash.
- General property and casualty MGA’s.
- Golf courses.
- Greenhouses – flowers.
- Office package wrap around for professionals.
- Pest control contractors.
- Pyrotechnic retailers, distributors and display contractors.
- Recycling depots, bin rentals, scrap metal dealers.
- School board.
- Staffing agencies.
- Vending machine sales and rental.
- Wineries and craft breweries.
Lines of coverage offered
- Equipment breakdown.
- General liability.
- In-land marine.
- Non-profit D&O.
- Professional liability/E&O.
*Not available on a stand-alone basis.
- Automobile: $5,000,000 TPL.
- Casualty: $10,000,000.
- Crime: $1,000,000.
- Professional Liability: $5,000,000.
- Property: $15,000,000.
- $1,000,000 annual GWP for affinity programs.
- $5,000,000 annual GWP for MGA partnerships.
- Potential to reach within three to five years.